- Feedback on an email inquiry or telephone contact received in connection with a request for such contact to us – the legal basis for data processing is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact with us (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation)
- Archiving incoming and outgoing correspondence in case of need to prove its course, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the GDPR
- If our contact leads to cooperation, the data will then be processed in order to conclude and perform the contract (if this happens, the information obligation will be carried out separately for the purpose of further cooperation).
Recipients of dataWe may share your personal data with our subcontractors, that is entities whose services we use when processing personal data:
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – for use of Google services, in particular Google Drive and Google Docs,
- Nazwa.pl sp. Z o. o., Ul. Mieczysław Medweckiego 17, 31-870 Kraków – to store data on a server, including a mailbox server,
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 – in order to use the MailChimp mailing system, where your data is processed for the purpose of sending emails as part of the mailing list .
- UPS, world headquarters: 55 Glenlake Parkway NE Atlanta, GA 30328 United States – for sending parcels via courier
The period of data storage Your data will be processed until the communication with us ends. After this period they can be removed, but I can also be subject to archiving, if we consider that the course of communication justifies such archiving, eg due to the need to demonstrate this course in the future. In this respect, we are not able to determine a clear date for deleting data (e-mail or SMS text). If our contact leads to cooperation, the data will then be processed in order to conclude and execute the contract (if this happens, the information obligation will be carried out separately for the purpose of further cooperation). Permissions related to processingIn relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to rectify (correct) your data,
- The right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- The right to delete data (if in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you may request that we remove it),
- The right to limit the processing of data (you may demand that we limit the processing of data only to store them or perform actions agreed upon with you, if we have incorrect data or process them unjustifiably),
- The right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on a legitimate interest basis, you should indicate to us your special situation, which in your view justifies cessation of the opposition processing. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we demonstrate that the basis of data processing is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary to us to determine, assert or defend claims.
- The right to transfer data (you have the right to obtain from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data that you have provided to us under your contract or your consent. these data directly to another entity),
- The right to lodge a complaint from the supervisory body (if you find that we are processing data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Authority of Personal Data or other competent supervisory authority).
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the e-mail address info@Male-me.pl. Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to identify you accordingly.
Information about the requirement / voluntariness given data Providing Your data is a prerequisite for contacting us. The customer making the purchase in the store agrees to transfer his e-mail address to the store www.male-me.pl and the processing of personal data (in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29.08.1997)