Excerpt from the Terms and Conditions document
VI. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer / consumer-entrepreneur may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days of receiving the goods without giving any reason. The exception are products and services prepared individually for the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur made on a special order.
2. The Entrepreneur is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract must be sent via the withdrawal form available on our website www.male-me.pl/en/returns_information.php#read or in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org where the day of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract is the date of sending the declaration. The declaration must be issued within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
4. The return of the goods is possible only if the goods have not been used, copied or damaged in any way. Returned goods must be complete (they cannot be devoid of tags, tags). The returned goods should be sent back together with the proof of purchase or other proof of purchase of the returned goods in our store (eg confirmation of payment for the goods, e-mail confirming the purchase of goods), with the annotation “Return”.
5. The returned goods should be sent to the store immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The store does not accept COD shipments.
6. The goods are returned to the following address: MALE-ME Ewa Błoch, 95-200 Pabianice, Karniszewicka 144, Poland.
7. The reimbursement of the payment for the goods is made by the Store immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s / Consumer-entrepreneur’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, with the proviso that the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur returned the goods to the Store during this time. The reimbursement is made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur during the purchase, unless the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur has clearly indicated another form of payment refund.
8. The consumer / consumer-entrepreneur receives a refund of all costs incurred by him, including the costs of delivering the goods in the amount of the cheapest shipping method offered by the store.
9. Return of personalized products: pursuant to Art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, “The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts: (…) 3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs ”, personalized clothing – with embroidery on an individual order, with the indicated initials, cannot be returned or exchanged, and it is also not possible to cancel the order for this product.
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the User with goods without defects
2. In the event of a physical or legal defect of the goods purchased in the Store, the User has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on the warranty under the terms of the Civil Code.
3. The complaint should be sent via the complaint form on our website: www.male-me.pl/en/returns_information.php#read or in writing to the email address email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address MALE-ME Ewa Błoch, 95-200 Pabianice, ul. Karniszewicka 144, together with information on the type and date of the defect.
4. Actions that can be taken by the User in the event of a defect in the goods:
a) Submit a declaration of a reduction in the price of the goods or of withdrawal from the contract, unless the Store is able to replace the defective goods with goods free of defects without undue inconvenience to the User. If the defect of the product is irrelevant, the User may not withdraw from the contract.
b) The User may request the replacement of the product with a product free from defects or removal of the defect in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
5. Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of a correct complaint, it will be considered by the Store, and the User reporting it will be informed about the position taken by the Store, via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User used by the User for correspondence in connection with the Store’s services.
6. The Seller and the User will make every effort to resolve any disputes amicably, especially through negotiations.