TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.MALE-ME.PL/EN ONLINE SHOP
1. Regulations – these regulations governing the rules of using the website
2. Store – an online store run by the Seller at www.male-me.pl/en through which Users can purchase goods available in the store.
3. Seller – MALE-ME Ewa Błoch, Address: Karniszewicka 144, 95-200 Pabianice, Poland, NIP 7311042180, REGON 471241300, email@example.com
4. Digital content – digital files available for download after receipt of payment by the store or virtual content to be played on the website to which the User will receive access after receiving the payment by the store. Digital content is not stored on a tangible medium.
5. User – any entity using the services of the Website at www.male-me.pl/en
6. Consumer – a natural person purchasing goods available in the store for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activity.
7. Consumer-entrepreneur – a natural person running a business, entered in the CEiDG, purchasing goods available in the store for purposes not directly related to its business or professional activity.
8. Entrepreneur – a company, institution or natural person making a purchase for commercial, professional or directly related to the conducted business activity.
9. User account – a service provided free of charge electronically by the Seller, allowing the User to use additional functionalities of the Website.
10. Website – the website on which the Store is located at www.male-me.pl/en
11. Goods – a product or service offered for sale in the store.
II. General provisions
1. These regulations indicate the terms and conditions of using the website services for Users, which include in particular:
a) sale of goods, i.e. products and services via the Internet – a paid service
b) setting up and maintaining a user account on the website – free service
2. The range of goods offered via the website includes: men’s clothing and accessories as well as vouchers for use in the e-shop.
3. Information and a description of the offered products and services are posted by the Store next to each product on the website www.male-me.pl/en
4. Each User may contact the Seller via the contact form on the website: https://www.male-me.pl/en/contact.php#read, via e-mail by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 607 483 606
5. Access to the website services may be limited or impossible in the case of carrying out maintenance works on IT systems or failure of the Seller beyond the control of the Seller. At the same time, we will make every effort to ensure that such difficulties occur as rarely and as shortly as possible.
6. Any irregularities related to the functioning of the Website, Store, User Account should be reported to the e-mail address email@example.com or by phone at +48 607 483 606
7. The content, such as comments, ratings, reviews, statements published by Users on the Website, are their private opinions.
8. It is forbidden for Users to provide illegal content.
III. Acceptance and execution of orders
1. The User places an order for a product or service directly on the Store’s website www.male-me.pl/en and via www.facebook.com/malemepl and www.instagram.com/malemepl
2. During the ordering process, the User has the option of creating a User Account that gives him access to additional functions.
3. In the order form, the User completes the data necessary for shipping and performs:
a) choosing a product or service,
b) choosing the method of delivery,
c) choosing the method of payment.
4. After placing the order, a message with information about the order is sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
5. The order is processed by the Store after receiving the payment for the ordered goods. The exception is when the goods are shipped cash on delivery, in which case the order is processed immediately after its submission.
6. Failure to make the payment by the User within 7 days, ie failure to pay for the goods, will result in the cancellation of the order
7. The User’s order will be processed on condition that the goods are available in the warehouse or at the store’s suppliers.
a) partial lack of goods in the order – when the missing goods are part of a larger order, the User is informed about the deficiencies and decides to partially complete the order or cancel the entire order. In the event of a prepayment made, the money is refunded in part or in full as decided by the User. In the case of prepayment, the refund is made within a maximum of 7 days from the cancellation of the order.
b) total lack of goods in the order – when the goods are unavailable in the warehouse or at the store’s suppliers and it is not possible to process the order, the User will be informed about this fact. In the case of prepayment, the refund is made in full within a maximum of 7 days from the cancellation of the order.
8. After verifying the order, a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User with information regarding:
a) confirmation of the order, which is tantamount to concluding a sales contract,
b) the lack of part or the entire order due to the lack of goods,
c) the inability to execute the order due to non-payment.
9. The sales contract is concluded upon the delivery to the User of an e-mail containing the confirmation of the order.
10. A proof of purchase is issued for each order. After the User selects the appropriate option and provides the necessary data, a purchase invoice is issued for the order.
11. Until the order is completed, ie until the goods are handed over for shipment, the User may make changes to the order, including the withdrawal of the order in its entirety.
12. To make changes to the order, please contact the store via the contact form: available on the website www.male-me.pl/en/contact.php#read or by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone under the number +48 607 483 606.
13. Modifications of the order in the scope of: shipping address, overpayment refund orders may be submitted only in writing via the contact form: www.male-me.pl/en/contact.php#readon the store’s website or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
IV. Payment terms in the online store and delivery costs
1. The prices of goods in the online store are given in Euro and include the taxes due.
2. The seller is not a VAT payer and issues invoices that do not contain VAT
3. Each product has its price and this price is binding at the time of placing the order by the User.
4. The store has the right to:
a) changes in the price of goods in the Store,
b) introducing new goods and removing goods from the Store’s offer,
c) conducting and canceling promotional campaigns on the Store’s websites,
d) making changes to the Store’s promotional offers.
5. The rights described in the above point do not affect the prices of goods purchased and ordered before the promotional offers or changed prices enter into force.
6. The following payment methods are available for the ordered goods with delivery in Poland and abroad:
a) electronic transfer via the Paypal system
b) traditional bank transfer
7. We reserve the right to block certain payment methods for selected products.
V. Deadlines for implementation
1. The order processing time is from 1 to 14 business days.
2. In the case of ordering several products, the shipment is sent or released upon completion of all goods. The date of shipment or personal delivery of the goods to the User is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time.
3. The user independently selects the shipping broker – courier shipping. Each broker declares its own maximum delivery date indicated in the description.
4. The User is responsible for delays or non-delivery of goods caused by an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the User.
VI. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer / consumer-entrepreneur may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days of receiving the goods without giving any reason. The exception are products and services prepared individually for the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur made on a special order.
2. The Entrepreneur is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract must be sent via the withdrawal form available on our website www.male-me.pl/en/returns_information.php#read or in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org where the day of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract is the date of sending the declaration. The declaration must be issued within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
4. The return of the goods is possible only if the goods have not been used, copied or damaged in any way. Returned goods must be complete (they cannot be devoid of tags, tags). The returned goods should be sent back together with the proof of purchase or other proof of purchase of the returned goods in our store (eg confirmation of payment for the goods, e-mail confirming the purchase of goods), with the annotation “Return”.
5. The returned goods should be sent to the store immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The store does not accept COD shipments.
6. The goods are returned to the following address: MALE-ME Ewa Błoch, 95-200 Pabianice, Karniszewicka 144, Poland.
7. The reimbursement of the payment for the goods is made by the Store immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s / Consumer-entrepreneur’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, with the proviso that the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur returned the goods to the Store during this time. The reimbursement is made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur during the purchase, unless the Consumer / Consumer-entrepreneur has clearly indicated another form of payment refund.
8. The consumer / consumer-entrepreneur receives a refund of all costs incurred by him, including the costs of delivering the goods in the amount of the cheapest shipping method offered by the store.
9. Return of personalized products: pursuant to Art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, “The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts: (…) 3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs ”, personalized clothing – with embroidery on an individual order, with the indicated initials, cannot be returned or exchanged, and it is also not possible to cancel the order for this product.
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the User with goods without defects
2. In the event of a physical or legal defect of the goods purchased in the Store, the User has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on the warranty under the terms of the Civil Code.
3. The complaint should be sent via the complaint form on our website: www.male-me.pl/en/returns_information.php#read or in writing to the email address email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address MALE-ME Ewa Błoch, 95-200 Pabianice, ul. Karniszewicka 144, together with information on the type and date of the defect.
4. Actions that can be taken by the User in the event of a defect in the goods:
a) Submit a declaration of a reduction in the price of the goods or of withdrawal from the contract, unless the Store is able to replace the defective goods with goods free of defects without undue inconvenience to the User. If the defect of the product is irrelevant, the User may not withdraw from the contract.
b) The User may request the replacement of the product with a product free from defects or removal of the defect in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
5. Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of a correct complaint, it will be considered by the Store, and the User reporting it will be informed about the position taken by the Store, via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User used by the User for correspondence in connection with the Store’s services.
6. The Seller and the User will make every effort to resolve any disputes amicably, especially through negotiations.
VIII. User account in the system
1. Each User has the option of free, voluntary creation of a user account on the website www.male-me.pl/en.
2. The User Account is created by filling in the appropriate registration form on the Website.
3. To use the User Account, it is necessary to have a device with a web browser that supports cookies, with access to the Internet and an active email account.
4. At the time of registration (setting up a User Account), an agreement is concluded between the User and the Seller on the maintenance of the User Account on the terms specified in these regulations. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
5. The User may resign from the User Account at any time, without giving any reason and incurring any costs. For this purpose, the User should send his resignation to the Website via the contact form www.male-me.pl/en/contact.php#read or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will result in the immediate deletion of the User Account. and termination of the contract in this regard.
IX. Technical conditions
1. In order to use the services of the Website, it is necessary to meet certain technical requirements:
a) An active e-mail account;
b) a device connected to the Internet and an installed web browser;
c) acceptance of cookies enabled in the web browser used by the device;
2. The user should use an appropriate browser compatible with his device.
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of the personal data provided by the User when using the Website’s services.
XI. Final Provisions
1. The sales contract and the contract for the provision of electronic services are concluded between the User and the Seller.
2. Products and services posted on the Store’s website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law, including the Civil Code, as well as the provisions of the Act on consumer rights.
4. In the event of any disputes arising from the sales contract, the competent court is the court competent for the defendant’s seat or the court competent for the place of contract performance.
5. During the settlement of disputes, the User may use the ODR Platform – an interactive website which is a single access point for consumers and Sellers wishing to resolve a dispute out of court (ODR – Online Dispute Resolution). You can submit a complaint about goods or services purchased online, both at home and abroad. This is done by filling in an electronic form and finding the right entity to resolve the dispute.
All institutions listed on the platform have been verified to ensure that they comply with the relevant provisions and are registered by national authorities (in Poland, this is the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection). The website is available in all EU languages, and allows you to attach relevant documents and translate them. The link to the ODR platform is available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=PL
6. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.
7. If the Seller changes the regulations, they will be made available on the Website in a uniform form.
8. The new Regulations come into force on the day of its publication on the Website and cover the services provided by the Website from the date of its publication.
Date of publication of the regulations: 02/10/2021